Friday, November 7, 2014

Camera Surgery Reveal

Well friends, the surgery itself went well. Kind of feel like I've been stabbed with a small kitchen knife, but it's manageable. I wasn't given any restrictions or pain meds to go home with so I'm trying not to baby it.

I did not get the answers I was hoping for either. The doctor was not able to come talk to me as promised afterward. Story of my life, more waiting. However, he did tell my husband this:

He could not make a definite decision on his own. He needs to consult with his colleagues because of the size of the mass. If he were to do the "big one" it would be extensive and I will most likely lose my bladder, which I kind of figured since I've been having issues with it since the mass has grown. He also thinks maybe an ovary, but I'm not real clear on that.

The mass is contained to the lower region and is not anywhere "above." But he does not know if there are spots in other areas. I really didn't get much more information than that, but he wants to see me in another week. Uhhgh, another trip to Detroit. However, I'm hoping he will do a phone consult with me before hand so I can get some answers, but I think it's unlikely.

I wish I had more to share, but as soon as I know, I will post. Thank you again for all your prayers and support. They've brought me this far, and God bless it, they'll take me farther. :)

I love and appreciate every one of you. God bless and keep you all!

Love,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment