Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Surgeon Says...

Finally, I had an appointment with the surgeon to give me the full results of my MRI. He didn't give me much other information, but sounded more optimistic this time due to the tumor not invading the bladder. He is still going on blind faith because we still can't see clearly all that it is attached to.

He is going to consult with the gynecologist and urologist, and if they all agree they will do the surgery. If they can settle on it, I too will feel comfortable enough to have it done. God has given me a sense of peace about the whole thing and either decision I make, I know that He will bring good out of it.

I feel it is better to have it removed than to wait and have it grow and invade any further. I think I will feel a ton better to have it out of there. Not that I'm sick from it now, but I do have some uncomfortable moments.

I will know by next week about the surgeon's verdict and will let all know what it is and when the possible surgery might be. He told me the end of January, beginning of February. Just in time to heal before summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment